Ramblings of a Slaint

Ramblings of my life in India and around the world

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

moving...

All I can say is I hope I never have to move within India again! I can only imagine how difficult it will be to actually leave India with all of this stuff!

The last 10 days or so have been insanely stressful. We have been dealing with Paul's work who are proving to be an absolute nightmare, vendors who are very unhelpful and a new apartment that is still not ready to move into!

I won't go into all the specifics because that will be reliving the frustration and exhaustion, but i hope that spark i see is the light at the end of the tunnel! We move on Friday, which is apparently an auspicious day according to Irish tradition.

And of course during the transition, we'll be without internet for a while. i'll miss my facebook and internet news, but am so looking forward to a new apartment!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u guyz r okay, with all thats happened in Mumbai!!!

December 1, 2008 at 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is your cousin Heather. I really hope you guys are ok, i can't seem to find your phone number anywhere. my email is heather@patcoelectrical.com
shoot me an email when you get a chance so that i know your ok.
heather

December 2, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home