Ramblings of a Slaint

Ramblings of my life in India and around the world

Thursday, July 24, 2008

monsoon is back!

So after 6 weeks of almost no rain and at least 2 weeks without a drop monsoon has decided to finally grace Mumbai with it's presence! Of all days - the day that I had tons of errands planned - it decided to dump buckets of water down on us. I would imagine that many parts of the city are flooding by now. Earlier in the day some of the roads around me were already small streams. All of my windows are pouring water in as well - which is too bad b/c there is a lovely breeze associated with the rain and it would be glorious to be able to have the windows even cracked!

we'll see if this rain keeps up.... if so, then i might be spending a lot more time indoors the next few weeks before i head out to Europe!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home